Thursday, October 13, 2011

Staying Motivated!!!

Staying Motivated!!!!!

Something that keeps most people from finishing, or even starting a new healthy life style is motivation! It can be very difficult to stay motivated at times! 

Here are a few tips to keep you motivated!

1. Get a piece of paper, write down the date you intend to start your new way of living, write down how much weight you want to loose, the date you want to loose it by! Tape this piece of paper to your bathroom mirror, or bedroom mirror. Just as long as you are able to see it at least everyday! 

2. Find someone to do this with you! Whether it be you husband/wife, son/daughter, friend! Some to keep you accountable. When your having a bad day it helps to be able to pick up the phone and talk to someone who knows exactly how your feeling! 

3. Really dig into God's word. The only way this will REALLY work well for anyone is if you really seek the Lord out! That may sound silly to a lot of people out there but I know especially for me when I don't have my devotions in the morning I don't tend to have a good day with food, or for that matter much else! So it is important to dive into the word of God. I find that on the days that I'm not feeling so great, he will give me a burst of joy! Thats actually what happened yesterday! I was amazed! 

4. Bible verses! Bible verses that really encourage you even if it doesn't have anything to do with food, use those, post them everywhere you can think of! It will help keep you going! 



No comments:

Post a Comment